Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Year Goal-ing

I don't know about y'all but I LOVE new years. It really is just a fresh start on life!!! I love setting goals and seeing myself accomplish them. Here is a list of some of my goals


eat healthy healthy healthy
keep room cleaner than the white house
write in journal every night
write always
make new friends
become close to old friends
sing a lot
be creative
buy cannon mark d 2
move
Read Scriptures DAILY
Pray always
Do something REALLY unexpected like ride in a hot air balloon
Buy a road bike
Do a 5 k
Do a half marathon
Travel somewhere new. Preferably out of the country
Get straight A's
....


anyways, I have lots of goals. And I'm excited to accomplish many of them. They're pretty reachable, so whats stopping me? Nothing.

p.s. I had an awesome Christmas. I love life. BYE!!!!
pss. I"m going to Cali in a week and two days. I love that.

BYE AGAIN!!!!!!!



1 comment: