Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let Go!

Hey guys! Just wanted to say WAT UP? And also some more things that I've been thinking about lately.
The topic I want to speak on is letting people go. There are some people in your life that honestly don't make you a better person. Just admit it! As much as you want to keep them in your life, you've got to just let them go. Whether its a boy who makes you insecure and CRAZY, a relative who just brings you down, or just an old friend who just doesn't make you feel good. You've got to let them go. It may sound hard (because maybe you really LIKE that boy, or maybe that relative can be nice SOMETIMES) but if its making you sad, or its making you not yourself, you've just got to move on. I think that having certain people in your life that don't encourage you to be the best, are really unhealthy for you to have around. Happiness is what I think we're all aiming for in life, right? Well, to be happy, we've got to put the negative things out of our lives. Even if it may hurt for a minute. You'll soon see that once you get those negative nancy's away from you, you'll become a lot happier! I hope you understand what I'm sayin. I'm not saying go tell that person "HEY! I never want to see you again" Just keep your distance.. (in a nice way??) hahah Okay I don't make any sense. Whatevs!!!!!!
Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment