Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking back...

Well, the year is almost up. WOW! Who else thought this has been one of the fastest years ever?? Anyways, I think its REALLY encouraging and uplifting to go back and look at what amazing things you accomplished this year. So, I'm going to list some of the things I feel like I accomplished.
* Traveled to New York City, Phoenix Arizona, Houston Texas
* Made two music videos
* Got a full-time Job
* Met loads of new people
* Lost 30 pounds
* Went to the beach (obvi not the first year I've been, but still something great that happened this year!)
* Sang at open mic
* Saw Fleet Foxes perform
* Met Robin Pecknold
* Saw my best friend get baptized
* Ran two miles consecutively
* Saw Mumford and Sons
* Learned to Sew a little better
* Learned to play Ukulele
* Read some REALLY awesome books
* Bought my first car
* Thew a Harry Potter Party
Anyways thats just some of them. I don't think its bad at all to pat yourself on your back and congratulate YOURSELF for the awesome things you've done this year. What are some things you've accomplished???

1 comment:

  1. Compiling lists like this is a good idea. It promotes an attitude of gratitude that makes one thankful for the blessings they've enjoyed. That said, however, looking back I don't think I've achieved half as much as you!

    ReplyDelete