Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Help

Wow.
WOW. Thats all I can say. I just saw the movie "The Help" and seriously I can't begin to tell you how amazing it was. This is the type of movie that makes me want to go into filmmaking. A movie that makes you FEEL something. A movie that inspires you to be a better person. I don't know what hit me so hard when I watched it, but it has given me this new drive. I want to go into filmmaking and make movies that motivate people to be the best that they can be. I want to make movies that make you think, and make you evaluate your life and say to yourself "hmm, what can I do to be better?" I just feel like I have potential, and I just need to get the proper education and training. I'm motivated!! You know what? I'm going to follow my dreams (as cheesy as that sounds). I want to make a difference, even if its the smallest difference in the world. I will accomplish things in this life. The only thing thats holding me back, is, well myself. I just turned 22 and ya know what? Its a new year for me. I'm going to grab a hold of it (my life) and mold it into what I want it to be.

If you want something go try and get it! Thats what I'm about to do! I'll let ya know how things work out, pinky promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment