Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WHATS WRONG WITH ME???!!!

Whats wrong with me?

A question I'm sure many of you have asked yourself.  But I think we need to change that question to: Whats right with me?

Look. Look at yourself in the mirror. There are so many "right" things about you. For instance, I love my eyes. I'm really happy my parents gave them to me. Another thing I really like is my hair. I mean yes it has split ends, but I'm okay with that! I like the length and the color.  Find five things you like about yourself appearance wise. I know you can do it. GO!

And while your looking at yourself in the mirror, think about how lucky you are that you have vision! (sorry if you don't........) We are SOOO lucky to see the beautiful world. Sunsets, sunrises, stars, moon, clouds, trees, flowers, fish, cars, ANYTHING! We get to see those things. We are lucky.

Now listen. Do you hear that song playing in the background? YEP! You can hear things too? Wow! Amazing! What would we be without the joy music brings us? Honestly I think the world would be much more depressed. Being able to hear your family's voice, or being able to hear the rain is such a blessing.

EW do you smell that? I'm pretty sure you're in the bathroom right now looking at the mirror and it probably smells like shizzz but remember the time when you smelled that delicious food earlier? (be creative) aren't you happy we can smell? I love scents so much. I have probably 1000million perfumes and lotions. I just love smelling good. I just love smelling period. (except when I'm in the bathroom. sorry)

My point of this post is yeah, maybe you think everything is wrong with you, but I'm pretty sure there are a lot more things that are right about you. Find the things in life that are going to make you happy and "dwell" on them! Don't think about the negative. ESPECIALLY if you can't change it. If you can change it, then try working on it step by step. I believe in you if that counts for anything. I've changed a lot in the past few years and I'm really happy about it. So I believe you can change if you really want to. BUT if you can't change it, then accept it and try and start liking it. OWN IT!

Anyways, done blog blogging. Bye bye.

Ps my best friend May got baptized. She's the one in the bottom picture. (this is what I wore)






No comments:

Post a Comment