Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sea Of Love- Thrifting.singing.happy.life.

Hello all you cool cats out there. I'm back again, for another daily round of ______________ (insert cool word or anything at all.)

How are you guys? You never talk to me so I never know. Talk to me for once weirdo's.

Anyways I went shopping! At D.I. that is.
Here's what I picked up.
The first Item I got was this blue top. I think its pretty cute. (better in person!) I added the black little tie thingy. Its just some binding (sewing term) that you can pick up at Wal Mart or Joanns Fabric.
The Second thing I got was also  a blue top. Its ruffely fun! wow. I'm not cheesy in the least. I don't know about the sleeves, I like them, but at the same time I don't know if its too much. So I may end up cutting off the sleeves and just wearing this top with a cardigan. EH. We'll see. If you wanna know how I do this fun scarf just let me know! Its super easy and you can make one yourself!

 Last but not least a more modern peice. Just a simple blue dressy top thing. I put on a black skirt to make it a little longer, but I don't know how I feel about it. I might just end up wearing it with jeans because believe me its the shortest thing ever without that black skirt under it. KILL SHORT THINGS!
OH I also decided to leave you with a little love from myself. I sang another song! And played my Uke. I hope you dig it! Maybe I'll start singing more... I dont know!


LOVE YOU BYE BYE NOW!

3 comments:

  1. YES. You WILL start singing more. You MUST. You have such a gorgeous, unique, lovely voice. I want to hear more of it!! I want it on the radio!!!!!!!!!! p.s. you are so cute. I was gonna go to di today to, but then I couldn't. :( I would have maybe seen you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are always so cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete