Thursday, September 8, 2011

Honesty

Okay ladies. I have a question. I'm not perfect, and definetly don't know all the answers in life. So I have a question for you about honesty. Is it better to be up front with a person and tell them how you feel and get it over with (just to be on the same page with the person?) or is it better to just go on with life not knowing? I'm honestly confused about somethings in life and I am sick and tired of not knowing. Its wasting my time, and energy. I already think I know the answer (and its not good) but I want to know for certain. Would it be a mistake to be totally honest with a person and tell them how I feel??? E#RET#^Y^ I've never done this guys. I'm not the type of person that tells someone else my feelings. Only like three people hear me tell my feelings. Thats why I've never done anything ever! Because 1. I'm too chicken, and 2. I'm too afraid of what the other person might say. (are those two things the same thing??)
Anyways, I'd love some feedback.

Am I being a silly junior high aged girl right now??
Cauase I feel like it.
Anyways, Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. be honest lady! I got into that habbit a bit ago. But I feel like, if I say it with a lisp or mans voice or a joke, its less horrible to do. hahaha, I dont think you can do that in all situations. But you really will feel a lot lighter when you do, and it may hurt you or the person, but you also feel the approval from heavenly father for taking those steps of honesty. and it will make everything else easier to move forward, and motivate you to just be better. Honesty has a strange, awesome, ripple affect in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better to be honest it may hurt or really suck or it could be awesome. But telling the truth lets you see things from the correct perspective, which will help you move on in your life or start something great! Either way you learn more about that person and yourself. Just make sure that when you are honest with that person you are sure that is how you really feel. Also don't have all these grand expectations, be prepared for anything they could say because you really have no clue what will happen. Most of all just be as honest as you can!

    ReplyDelete